Tue, Oct 10|
New River, AZ - October - Tuesday & Thursday Private classes
Time & Location
Oct 10, 6:00 AM – 7:00 PM
New River, New River, AZ, USA
About the event
Max Off-Road is a one man show and works directly with all his riders. Max is dedicated to providing the highest level of coaching to each and every rider. These sessions are opportunities to draw from his knowledge gained from 25+ years of riding and racing motorcycles.
Quality > Quantity
- 1:1 Lessons tailored to you and your goals
- Small group classes
Intro to Dirt Classes
- The Intro to Dirt lesson focuses on training new riders the basics and fundamentals of how to safely ride a dirt bike.
- This is your opportunity to learn dirt bike riding from a professional in a safe and fun environment.
- Great for street and adventure riders looking to develop their skill.
- We have a full range of well maintained bikes and clean gear available, so all you need to do is show up and have fun!
- The class is a 2.5 hour interactive class that dives into the in's and out's of riding a dirt bike safely.
- Classes are held in New River, AZ. Morning and evening sessions available.
- This is a $100 non-refundable deposit to confirm the reservation for that date. If you have any questions feel free to reach out.
- Please fill out rider details at checkout.
- Every rider is different and requires different coaching. A confirmation email will be sent with location, time and other details.
- Private $350
- Two riders $300
- Three riders $250
- 4+ riders $225
Reservation Deposit$100.00+$2.50 service fee